In support of the World Economic Forum’s 2015 Cyberconference in Okinawa, in November Sasakawa USA hosted a full-day of discussions on topics including preparing for the digital Olympics and developing legal and regulatory structure for security intrusions. Click here for the full transcript of remarks from Sasakawa USA Chairman Admiral Dennis Blair.
For more information, visit the World Economic Forum’s website.
• Adm. Dennis Blair, USN (ret.), Chairman and CEO, Sasakawa USA
• Dr. Linton Wells II, Distinguished Senior Research Fellow, Cyber Security Initiative, Monterey Institute of International Studies
• Jim Foster, Graduate School of Media and Governance, Keio University
• Philip Morris, Chief Technology Officer, British Telecom Japan
• William Roth, Senior Manager of Cyber & National Security of Public Sector, Deloitte Tohmatsu Consulting
• Gen. Tatsuhiro Tanaka, Research Principal, National Security Laboratory, Fujitsu
• Miroslaw Maj, President, Cybersecurity Foundation
• Nohyoung Park, Cyber Law Center, Korea Univ.
• John C. Inglis, Distinguished Visiting Professor in Cyber Security Studies at the US Naval Academy; Former Deputy Director, NSA
• Takuya Hirai, Member of the House of Representatives, Japanese Diet
• Mark Hughes, Chief Executive Officer, BT Security
• Jun Takei, Director of Global Internet Policy and Standards, Intel Corporation
• Motohiro Tsuchiya, Director, Global Security Research Institute, Keio University
• Steve Ingram, PwC National Cyber Leader and Australia senior partner
• Francisco Moran, Chief IT Advisor, European Commission
• John Foley, President of COPITS
• Harry Raduege, Senior Advisor and Director for Cyber Risk, Deloitte
• Cheri McGuire, Vice President, Global Government Affairs & Cybersecurity Policy, Symantec